Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yes I have another Freebie for you!

Someone asked if I was making the whole series of ornaments the answer is YES I will be making one for each month of the year using the Birthston Colours and making a few other ones with various words and sayings. I'm not going to be giving them out in order though so come back often and pick them up while they are still available. Don't worry, I''m going to leave them up for a little while and will give some warning before the links expire.
Tonights freebie was chosen because my youngest Alexandra was born in June. Wouldn't you know she would pick the one month with the most expensive Birthstone, which just happens to be Alexandrite.


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file

****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment