Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Item for Sale at the Stores

Just wanted to show everyone a preview of the new kit I have available at the two stores.

Since I'm just building up my stock, everything is on Sale until October 31st, so take advantage of the savings while you can.

As an added bonus if you purchase any of my items and send me a link to a layout you have done and posted on a blog or in a forum where you credit me, I will send you a coupon for $1.50 off your next KittenScraps Pruchase before December 25th, 2008.

Available here and here

I was inspired by the papers to create a kit where I could show off the women in my family and use the doodling as a journal or story area of sorts. My Grandmother was a teacher, a wife and mother. My Aunt followed suit. I'm sure they both have doodles on notebooks, receipts or odd slips of paper. My daughter, well the youngest, she is just a social butterfly and there have been plenty of notes and doodles on paper around the house from all three girls over the years.

As always, comments and feedback are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment