Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Frame Freebie

I'm slowly working on creating different frames to upload to the store. Today I managed to upload two different frame sets below are the previews.

I'm keeping occupied with Sean away, it helps that I'm busy trying to create items to post on the blog and upload to the store. We are finally down to 4 weeks and 1 day before he comes back home. I can hardly wait. The first week has gone by quickly though and I hope the next four do as well.

Frame Set 3 are 7 Pewter Frames. For the Month of October they are on SALE for $1.25
You can buy them here

Frame Set 4 are 8 Wood Frames. Also on Sale during the month of October for $1.25

Also available here
What do you think?

Well tonights freebie comes from the Bronze Frame Set that I will be uploading tomorrow to the store, once I've completed the set.

As always items were created at 300 dpi, available in .png format in a zip'd file

****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment